A RE/MAX REALTOR®
- A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
- A little over 50% of the buyers April assists each year are from out of state. She has been fortunate enough to assist clients from Alaska to Rhode Island and enjoys the challenge a relocation presents. However, April has also assisted several sellers moving out of state and within Columbia.
- April earned her Real Estate Brokers License in 2006.
- April currently serves on the MLS Committee of the Columbia Board of Realtors.
- April was the 2011 Women's Council of Realtors Secretary for the Columbia Chapter.
- April is a native of Southern Illinois and holds three degrees from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, one of which includes a Masters in Business Administration. Family brought her to the Columbia area in 2000. April has strong ties to the community as both of her parents live in Columbia, and her husband works for and is a member of the Missouri National Guard where he is a Captian currently stationed overseas. April and her husband have two energetic young boys. April is highly involved in school and extracurricular activities for children throughout Columbia.
- Prior to Real Estate April worked in the Chicagoland area and at the University of Missouri in the Information Techology field. However, a need for a change led her to Real Estate and it seemed the perfect fit for her sunny disposition and her strong work ethic. The career change proved to be successful as April quickly became a Million Dollar Producer.
- April is the Fundraising Chair and Volunteer Coordinator for Ridgeway Elementary School.
- April is Team Manager for the U9 Columbia Soccer Clubs Academy Blue Team.
Code of Ethics
- The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising;
- and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
© 2001-2013 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Kansas-Missouri.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
The Miracle Home® Program, exclusive to RE/MAX LLC., allows a RE/MAX Associate to make a donation on behalf of each transaction to Children's Miracle Network. The partnership underscores Sales Associate involvement in the communities in which they live and serve. RE/MAX Sales Associates are unique in that a majority of the donations received by Children's Miracle Network from RE/MAX are the result of Associates, hard work rather than solicited from customers.
© 2005 The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.